The New CDM Regulations came into play on 6th April 2015. The introduction of Principal Designer role has put a focus on safety in design as well as construction. Irrespective of the size of project there is no threshold for the implementation of CDM 2015 and it applies to ALL construction projects including domestic works.
The CDM Regulations place duties on all parties who contribute to the health and safety of a construction project. Clients, designers, Principal Designers, Principal Contractors, Contractors and the self-employed all have duties under the Regulations.
Services we can help you with
- Advice and assistance
- Attendance at meetings
- Raising F10 notification
- Collating / reviewing Pre-Construction Information
- Providing / reviewing Construction Phase Plans
- Support with collation of the Health and Safety File
- Provision of CDM2015 update training to dutyholders
- Project audits
- Ensure you have access to competent construction related health and safety advice throughout the duration of the project.